Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I made the sensible and mature decision to avoid that game like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did you wear a hooped bathing costume and straw hat ?
    Naturally. Woollen. And I smoke a pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A glance at twitter, revealing the predictable meltdown of the demented, added a touch of amusement to proceedings.
    It was bad
    We are well and truly in the ****
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

If you pop up the coast to Seasalter there's a really lovely restaurant called Jojo's. Better than anything in Whitstable bar the fancy dan Wheeler's.

I'm not up to speed with the North Kent coast cuisine locations of choice. Presumably, we better all "chow down" before Monty moves in and it all goes to pot.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Bairstow really didnt get the memo about 'respecting test cricket' did he. Stokes and Moeen are showing how you can counter attack without going into one day mode and taking silly risks. He needs to sort his head out.
    I was watching it on my iPad with my earphones in the garden and (apparently) shouted 'What the fùck was that, you thick, ugly, ginger cùnt?' when he played that shot. I thought I'd said it in a reasonable tone, but apparently not.

I'm not sure my neighbours appreciated that too much. After all, if they wanted to hear that sort of thing being bellowed uncouthly, they'd move in next to WES.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm not up to speed with the North Kent coast cuisine locations of choice. Presumably, we better all "chow down" before Monty moves in and it all goes to pot.
    Whitstable needsa little care, actually. It is easy to eat expensively and badly. monty will undoubtedly drag the tone of the place down.

Whitstable needsa little care, actually. It is easy to eat expensively and badly. monty will undoubtedly drag the tone of the place down.
    You're fine if you stick to oyster and lobsters imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is there any other reason to go there?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is there any other reason to go there?
    I saw Vic Reeves wandering around with his family when I last went. And a bric-a-brac shop had Peter Cushing's telly for sale.

Your neighbours are in hearing distance? You poor thing b

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not necessarily.