Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

He missed a trick...I would’ve set up a Go Fund Me for Boxing Classes.

Would make a million inside a week and he’ll be a celebrity hanging out with all the top boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.
    Haha, you're a maniac !! An actual maniac. Now, your secret is safe with us, this is a safe zone. So you just go along and blab to your heart's content.

go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity.
    Can I assume from the above you were picked on in school?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Can I assume from the above you were picked on in school?
    My school was about 75% black and Asian. Of course I was ****ing picked on.

So much for white privilege

Are Jews white, though? I'm not sure they are. Not properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are Jews white, though? I'm not sure they are. Not properly.
    We're worse. We're ethnics with all the privileges of whiteness.

Although it doesn't necessarily feel like that when you're being chased down the street as a 14 year old boy

We're worse. We're ethnics with all the privileges of whiteness.

Although it doesn't necessarily feel like that when you're being chased down the street as a 14 year old boy
    True. To some extent you've got the worst of both worlds.

Mind you, the fact that you're all stinking rich and are the puppetmasters of international finance and media must come as some consolation?

Wait, what werre all these black and Asian kids doing in the shtetl?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, what werre all these black and Asian kids doing in the shtetl?
    Have you been watching The Little Drummer Girl? It's fairly shíte, but then it wasn't a great book. However, what makes me laugh is all these Mossad agents who are clearly the least Jewish people you've ever seen in your life. Alexander Skarsgaard looks like something out of a Waffen SS recruiting poster, ffs!
    How come everyone's up in arms if a white actor yellows or blacks up, but it's perfectly OK for goyim to masquerade as heebs? I think someone should take to Twitter in outrage about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you been watching The Little Drummer Girl? It's fairly shíte, but then it wasn't a great book. However, what makes me laugh is all these Mossad agents who are clearly the least Jewish people you've ever seen in your life. Alexander Skarsgaard looks like something out of a Waffen SS recruiting poster, ffs!
    How come everyone's up in arms if a white actor yellows or blacks up, but it's perfectly OK for goyim to masquerade as heebs? I think someone should take to Twitter in outrage about it.
    I've got it 'recorded' to binge watch.

Now you tell me it's ****e.