Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Din Dins?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Rude ****. How dare you bully b! HE'S A MIDDLE-AGED MAN AND HE'S NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH FOR FÚCK'S SAKE!
    That's not even to mention the fact that he's scared of heights, the magnificent queer

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So denying yourself the substantial pleasures of bread, spuds and pasta all for the sake of a bit of weight loss is perfectly manly and acceptable, but cutting back on your consumption of mediocre meat is the height of effetteness?
    Yes. Because my situation is purely about vanity and selfishness. Yours has the repulsive whiff of sanctimony about it. And that makes you a cünt.

And let’s face facts: meat is better than vegetables. Your performative self-denial won’t change that.

That's not even to mention the fact that he's scared of heights, the magnificent queer
    All normal human beins are scared of heights. Why wouldn't you be scared of heights, you maniac?

Says the ‘man’ who has to get his wife to remove spiders from the bathroom.

All normal human beins are scared of heights. Why wouldn't you be scared of heights, you maniac?
    Because falling from them can make you die. It requires an extraordinary lack of imagination not to appreciate this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because falling from them can make you die. It requires an extraordinary lack of imagination not to appreciate this fact.
    Eaxctly. Which explains my fear of spiders. Those fúckers can kill you with one sting.

Eaxctly. Which explains my fear of spiders. Those fúckers can kill you with one sting.
    Sure. Scary foreign spiders can do that. But we don’t have any of them. We have nice spiders who fúck up evil timewasters like wasps and flies. I’m a big fan of our decent, British arachnid chums.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Scissors, bricks, kitchen knives and roasting trays - all could ultimately kill you under the right circumstances. Are you afraid of those as well?

The question isn't really what can make you die, but rather what is likely to make you die and under what circumstances? To be afraid of a circumstance which is likely to kill you makes sense, to be afraid of one that is not, does not.

So if you are afraid of being 38,000 feet up in a plane because falling 38,000 feet would kill you makes no sense at all because the probability that that happens is so small that you shouldn't worry about it. Same with heights unless the circumstance warrants it.

Basically, sounds like you are all pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Scissors, bricks, kitchen knives and roasting trays - all could ultimately kill you under the right circumstances. Are you afraid of those as well?

The question isn't really what can make you die, but rather what is likely to make you die and under what circumstances? To be afraid of a circumstance which is likely to kill you makes sense, to be afraid of one that is not, does not.

So if you are afraid of being 38,000 feet up in a plane because falling 38,000 feet would kill you makes no sense at all because the probability that that happens is so small that you shouldn't worry about it. Same with heights unless the circumstance warrants it.

Basically, sounds like you are all pussies.
    For the record, I'm not at all scared of heights but am a raging bender when it comes to spiders.

I am no David Attenborough but do spiders sting?