Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I quite liked this Labour MP's description of Corbyn yesterday

I quite liked this Labour MP's description of Corbyn yesterday

'He's not even a man of principle now, just a badly dressed mannequin being manoeuvered into place by incompetent window dressers.'

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    'He's not even a man of principle now, just a badly dressed mannequin being manoeuvered into place by incompetent window dressers.'

I had one of those moments last night where I looked at the state of him when he was being questioned and felt sorry for the fûcker.

It almost made me stop laughing for a few seconds. Then I remembered that he's a communist, and a useful idiot for anti-semites, dictators and terrorists and started chuckling again.

Honestly, though, laughing at Ed Miliband's incompetence was one thing and felt fair enough because he was just incompetent within relatively normal bounds. Taking the piss out of Corbyn is starting to feel like you're bullying an elderly Alzheimer's patient or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had one of those moments last night where I looked at the state of him when he was being questioned and felt sorry for the fûcker.

It almost made me stop laughing for a few seconds. Then I remembered that he's a communist, and a useful idiot for anti-semites, dictators and terrorists and started chuckling again.

Honestly, though, laughing at Ed Miliband's incompetence was one thing and felt fair enough because he was just incompetent within relatively normal bounds. Taking the piss out of Corbyn is starting to feel like you're bullying an elderly Alzheimer's patient or something.
    He's really got to lose that ****ing cap before I start feeling sorry for him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's really got to lose that ****ing cap before I start feeling sorry for him
    Yes. You do have to wonder about the conversations he has with his comms staff, don't you?

"Why do they keep calling me a communist? Why?"
    "Well Jeremy, there's the hat..."
    "The hat? What hat?"
    "Well, the...errr...y'know...the Lenin cap. Y'know? Lenin? Communism? You can see how they'd make the link.Maybe if you didn't wear it..?"
    "No way. The cap stays. You've already made me take the hammer and sickle badge off it. What more do you want?"