Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea seem to be ****ing about re: Giroud.

"Much to his disappointment, genealogists have discovered that his Irishness was nothing more than a family myth, perhaps created to give the family tree a spurious link to the upper class."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They made fùcking loads of sugar.
    I'm not sure they really get the credit for that, tbh. After all, it wasn't really their idea, was it?

I quite like Jamaican Ginger Cake, though. And I used to like the ginger beer when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not sure they really get the credit for that, tbh. After all, it wasn't really their idea, was it?

I quite like Jamaican Ginger Cake, though. And I used to like the ginger beer when I was a kid.
    Also, Old Jamaica Rum n Raisin chocolate was good. Other than that, they're just a bit violent and boring, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    "Much to his disappointment, genealogists have discovered that his Irishness was nothing more than a family myth, perhaps created to give the family tree a spurious link to the upper class."
    That was it. Very funny. Silly old fücker. I think Irons had a similar issue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Also, Old Jamaica Rum n Raisin chocolate was good. Other than that, they're just a bit violent and boring, aren't they?
    And Jerk chicken/pork/whatever isn't actually very nice.

And Jerk chicken/pork/whatever isn't actually very nice.
    Definitely. And anyone who can fúck up barbecued fat pork has got to be a bit dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Definitely. And anyone who can fúck up barbecued fat pork has got to be a bit dim.
    Not long now until you can start barbecuing again.

Not long now until you can start barbecuing again.
    I'm started to get excited about it. I'm going to try out the whole 'using it as a pizza oven' thing. 500 degrees

As you may have noticed, I like to credit the people that do the actual work rather than the owners of the capital. Or in this case, the owners of the labour itself.

They invented this, though. Best hangover-relief food available in a can imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As you may have noticed, I like to credit the people that do the actual work rather than the owners of the capital. Or in this case, the owners of the labour itself.

They invented this, though. Best hangover-relief food available in a can imo.

Sorry, but all the investment, intellectual capital and financial risk belonged to whitey. The black lads just turned up and did as they were told.

We had a discussion of Nourishment a while ago. I was mystified by it because I thought of it as a drink for black people and had never had it - like Supermalt.