Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shane Warne

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Massive looolz. If you wear a mask, you are a sheep, unless you'd like to explain to me how they have any effect whatsoever. If you've had the jab, you've been conned. I'm not the retard, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Massive looolz. If you wear a mask, you are a sheep, unless you'd like to explain to me how they have any effect whatsoever. If you've had the jab, you've been conned. I'm not the retard, baby.
    Because they got one of the world's most powerful supercomputers in Japan to run simulations of the fluid dynamics of wearing both hook cloth onto the ears type and visor masks and found the former worked while the latter didn't.

Unless you think you understand more about the physics of the movements of particles in fluids than the experts and have the ability to do the calculations of these equations more accurately that the world's fastest computers. In which case, you are a retard, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Because they got one of the world's most powerful supercomputers in Japan to run simulations of the fluid dynamics of wearing both hook cloth onto the ears type and visor masks and found the former worked while the latter didn't.

Unless you think you understand more about the physics of the movements of particles in fluids than the experts and have the ability to do the calculations of these equations more accurately that the world's fastest computers. In which case, you are a retard, baby.
    Well said, gg