Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quite happy with yesterday's draw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How do you like your potatoes, Noel?
    I like any and all forms of potatoes. My name isn't Noel, however. When I was creating this account I was stuck for a name, for some reason decided to check twitter and chuckled at Liam Gallagher tweeting a picture of Noel, calling him a potato. Hence PotatoNoel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you Irish, PotatoNoel? I only ask because I had an Irish uncle called Noel, and he was keen on potatoes.

You're not my uncle Noel, are you?
    Neither an Irishman nor a Noel. I am keen on potatoes however.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoNoel View Post
    I like any and all forms of potatoes. My name isn't Noel, however. When I was creating this account I was stuck for a name, for some reason decided to check twitter and chuckled at Liam Gallagher tweeting a picture of Noel, calling him a potato. Hence PotatoNoel.

Neither an Irishman nor a Noel. I am keen on potatoes however.
    I have to say that's a relief, because he is a) deaf, b) boring, and c) dead. So you being him would have been awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have to say that's a relief, because he is a) deaf, b) boring, and c) dead. So you being him would have been awkward.
    I do think given the status referred to in c), a) and b) are a bit harsh. There aren't too many exciting corpses with great hearing tbf