Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2-0. Job done.

2-0. Job done.

Bring on Bayern!

And Chelsea.

And the Chinese
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bring on Bayern!
    I thought the whole point of being in the Fairs Cup this year was so that we didn't have to play Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I thought the whole point of being in the Fairs Cup this year was so that we didn't have to play Bayern.
    I know, it's shameful really. We seem to be obssessed with them.

And they with us
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Bring on Bayern!

And Chelsea.

And the Chinese
    I'm not even sure why we got an Australian team in the Champions league qualifying draw - seems a bit unfair. This is the CL qualifying isn't it red?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not even sure why we got an Australian team in the Champions league qualifying draw - seems a bit unfair. This is the CL qualifying isn't it red?
    They are allowed in ever since Australia joined Euorvision
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Actually, this is all your fault. We never had to play them every week until you decamped there.

To be fair Israel play in Europe

Actually, this is all your fault. We never had to play them every week until you decamped there.
    That's very true - shall I move to Glasgow?

That's very true - shall I move to Glasgow?
    Swindon or Saudi Arabia, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They are allowed in ever since Australia joined Euorvision
    I did ask the question yesterday as to why the fúck we were in Australia in the first place.

Far East etc. I can understand, your average gook cannot get enough of the "EPL" but Australia is hardly a hotbed of football and is so full of dangerous spiders and **** that our players must be at risk.