Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mo weighs in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    This vile little reptile made no secret of his views, even going so far as flaunt a DAESH flag from his window. His immediate family shared his views to the extent that other muslims in his locale were alarmed and reported him to the Police.

He was able to saunter off to Libya and Syria and then saunter back into this country unchallenged. Then, he was free to just rock up to the Manchester arena, with a fúcking great big neon sign flashing over his **** ugly head saying " bomb carrying Allan" and a completely unscrutinised rucksack on his back, containing a quite sophisticated explosive device which he and his mob were able to assemble undisturbed by our vigilant security services.

I am no right wing loon but we really do have to take control of our borders, effective immediately. Let them go and visit the desert sh1t-holes that bred them then simply refuse to allow them back in. And is it really beyond possibility to allow a country like Libya to host and internment camp?
    The neon sign thing could concern me. Did he travel on the Tram with this sign also?

Pipe down you impudent little irish cont

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The neon sign thing could concern me. Did he travel on the Tram with this sign also?
    10 characters up yer 'aris