Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yup. Nothing undemocratic about that there EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sadly, Remainers have shown themselves quite capable of trotting this utter drivel out over and over again - anything as long as they don’t have to face up to the monstrous fact that they voted to make themselves less free and to be governed by foreigners they cannot remove or control in any way in exchange for a quiet life, a few quid in their pocket and some bullshít about international brotherhood.

They are weak and cowardly people.
    Nothing like a generalisation there, no sireeeee. Because of course you know exactly why anyone who voted remain think, just like losts of others claim all leavers are racist.... utter ****e from both sides
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You vote for your MEP to carry out what is in his manifesto, exattly the same as in the UK
    Not exactly the same at all. He cannot form a goverment.

I give up. This is a total fùcking waste of time. #EndlessCircles

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not exactly the same at all. He cannot form a goverment.

I give up. This is a total fùcking waste of time. #EndlessCircles
    Mandem throwing bare shade, aight?

Nothing like a generalisation there, no sireeeee. Because of course you know exactly why anyone who voted remain think, just like losts of others claim all leavers are racist.... utter ****e from both sides
    I just think there wasn’t a single principled reason to vote Remain.
    There were reasons of fearfulness (after all, it’s called Project Fear because it works on the fearful); there were reasons of self-interest and convenience; and there were reasons of ideology (aka national self-loathing).
    Now I can perhaps sympathise with some of those feelings, but I can’t respect them. Ultimately, this is why I can’t help but feel a certain contempt for most people who voted Remain.

Sadly, Remainers have shown themselves quite capable of trotting this utter drivel out over and over again - anything as long as they don’t have to face up to the monstrous fact that they voted to make themselves less free and to be governed by foreigners they cannot remove or control in any way in exchange for a quiet life, a few quid in their pocket and some bullshít about international brotherhood.

They are weak and cowardly people.
    16mil or so of them? Plus, Germans, French, Italians, Spanish and all the other countries in the EU? All those people willing to be governed by undemocratic, corrupt people?

Wow, there's just so many weak, cowardly, stupid people about. And Brexiters.

Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    16mil or so of them? Plus, Germans, French, Italians, Spanish and all the other countries in the EU? All those people willing to be governed by undemocratic, corrupt people?

Wow, there's just so many weak, cowardly, stupid people about. And Brexiters.

Amazing.
    For once, you’re correct.

I think it is fair to say that the EU has huge problems....as done the UK, we had a vote and our elected MP's won't carry it out, is that democracy working any better or worse than what the EU have done?
    Yes, and it was a vote fraudulently gamed by the Russians! You people are the unwitting pawns of the more geopolitically canny.

For once, you’re correct.
    But you know, the problem is that you will have argued your side oh so convincingly, but when you're a wet small island in the North Atlantic with no friends or clout, it will be too late. It's unclear whether the people, who were presented with a silly choice, would have signed up for *that. And they will blame you, and all your ilk, for having honeyed-ly convinced them to take a fateful step.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    But you know, the problem is that you will have argued your side oh so convincingly, but when you're a wet small island in the North Atlantic with no friends or clout, it will be too late. It's unclear whether the people, who were presented with a silly choice, would have signed up for *that. And they will blame you, and all your ilk, for having honeyed-ly convinced them to take a fateful step.
    This small island ruled half the world and will do so again. EIN REICH WIN VOLK EIN REES MOGG

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Yes, and it was a vote fraudulently gamed by the Russians! You people are the unwitting pawns of the more geopolitically canny.
    You are a fùcking moronic cretin. Sir, kindly leave the internet.