Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, there is a match tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Mine :sigh:

I think it's West Ham at home. I've just remembered that they have Andy Carroll and feel less positive about our prospects now
    Commiserations, Rich.

That is both for the wedding and for partly supporting Arsenal at this difficult time when we KNOW that Mr Carroll will probably score two goals against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Commiserations, Rich.

That is both for the wedding and for partly supporting Arsenal at this difficult time when we KNOW that Mr Carroll will probably score two goals against us.
    Oh, a wedding is good fun. But just like safeguarding your goal from chaps like Andy Carroll, it all depends on who's in charge of it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, a wedding is good fun. But just like safeguarding your goal from chaps like Andy Carroll, it all depends on who's in charge of it
    You mean look out for the big lad up front penetrating your defences and slamming it home?

You've been to some odd weddings, r.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You mean look out for the big lad up front penetrating your defences and slamming it home?

You've been to some odd weddings, r.
    Indeed. No risk, no reward, as the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Despite our sell-out crowds there is less fan interest in seeing the Arsenal than at any point since the last days of the Houston regime.
    Enthusiasm, rather than mere support, is very important to the club, I reckon.

Emilianissimo Martinez, I gather.

We're running out of goalkeepers.

Enthusiasm, rather than mere support, is very important to the club, I reckon.
    You say that...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-p...r-out-movement

Oh. Congratulations, old boy.

When is it? June?

You realise, of course, that weddings are a monumental pain in the hole, yes?
    Not even until next summer ffs. But apparently things need to be prepared for well in advance.

I do realise they're a massive ball-ache/expense but I have planned to mitigate that with a stag do in Sydney for the New Year's Test

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Not even until next summer ffs. But apparently things need to be prepared for well in advance.

I do realise they're a massive ball-ache/expense but I have planned to mitigate that with a stag do in Sydney for the New Year's Test
    Oh, well. There's plenty of time between then and now. Many a slip twixt cup and lip and a' that.

West Ham? Ugh. I've refused to watch any games between us and West Ham since watching Pardew taunting Wenger while nursing a hangover on Sir C's sofa.
    Was that when Arsene grabbed him on the touchline

I wish Arsene wouldn't try to fight people. He would get battered in a fight against any of the other 19 managers in the Premier League.