Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I take it we all saw this?

I take it we all saw this?

Monty can give us the low down as I'm sure he must have been invited to his mates wedding

So basically Ozil has no friends
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Monty can give us the low down as I'm sure he must have been invited to his mates wedding

So basically Ozil has no friends
    And the one friend he does have is a dictatorial Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And the one friend he does have is a dictatorial Islamist.
    I've been watching, with interest, the celebration of our nation's diversity at this Cricket World Cup.

I cant help but think of you and chuckle

Yes, noted with interest.

Immediate thoughts:

Waistcoat with a dinner suit, during the day, at a wedding? Disappointing, wouldn't have happened under Wenger.

Bride very scantily dressed in front of such a 'devout' muslim. Well done her.

I bet Merkel is feeling like Wenger did when RvP went to Man U and won the league.

"So, Miss Turkey, Amine Gulse, what first attracted you to the £350,000-a-week footballer?"

Imagine the outrage if a White Footballer had a white imperialist world leader as his best man? The sooner this Turk is booted out of Arsenal the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "So, Miss Turkey, Amine Gulse, what first attracted you to the £350,000-a-week footballer?"
    #MrsMerton
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Having spent most of my free time in recent years furtively following Mesut and Amine as they walked hand-in-hand through Hampstead Heath, witnessing the sheer adulation on her face as Mesut lovingly fashioned necklaces from daisies and effortlessly dinked loose footballs backs to starry eyed youngsters, I can vouch for the authenticity of their marriage.

Loooool @ Ozil

350k a week but gets a Moss Bros Hire tux for his wedding