Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can everyone now stop being horrible about poor Theo?

Can everyone now stop being horrible about poor Theo?

He's going to tear Chelsea to pieces.

Iwobi really is quite the talent, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Both did well on saturday to be fair. Any mean comments would in this case be inappropriate.

Watching MOTD, I was amazed they didn't bother taking the time to point out just how bloody good he's getting. He's monstrous big and strong, quick, excellent on the ball, clearly reads the game beautifully and isn't afraid of a shot. He is the most exciting home-grown prospect of ours I've seen for years.

Mind you, what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Watching MOTD, I was amazed they didn't bother taking the time to point out just how bloody good he's getting. He's monstrous big and strong, quick, excellent on the ball, clearly reads the game beautifully and isn't afraid of a shot. He is the most exciting home-grown prospect of ours I've seen for years.

Mind you, what do I know?
    MotD wouldn't be interested in him because he's not England's next Great Hope.

Remember when Serge Gnabry had a little run in the team? For 2 or 3 games he looked like Messi, then he sort of... disappeared.

Haters still going to hate - I mean look at the latest vicious attack from that loud, bald Canadian on young Aaron below. It really is quite tiresome.

But yes Iwobi is very exciting indeed. He'll have a bad game soon though and people will start attacking him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Haters still going to hate - I mean look at the latest vicious attack from that loud, bald Canadian on young Aaron below. It really is quite tiresome.

But yes Iwobi is very exciting indeed. He'll have a bad game soon though and people will start attacking him
    Tell us again about Olivier Giroud

MotD wouldn't be interested in him because he's not England's next Great Hope.

Remember when Serge Gnabry had a little run in the team? For 2 or 3 games he looked like Messi, then he sort of... disappeared.
    True, but Iwobi's had a long enough run to suggest he's no flash in the pan, though. I'm counting no chickens, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Tell us again about Olivier Giroud
    A good centre forward who lacks the requisite pace to be a top top player, and perhaps lacks a leetle mentally. Very handy player to have in a squad imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    True, but Iwobi's had a long enough run to suggest he's no flash in the pan, though. I'm counting no chickens, mind.
    Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

1. One injury
    2. One coke habit
    3. Any number of women
    4. The Emirates crowd destroying his confidence

I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.

Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.
    Oddly enough 1 and 3 did for me. And drink, which would clearly be number 5.