Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good morning I think.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Compared to the equivalent petrol car, it is noisy, underpowered, inflexible and expensive. It's not necessarily a bad car, it's just a worse car than a petrol car.
    I am unsure how it is underpowered as you say as after applying the accelerator it goes up the necessary speed depending on the road which I am travelling.

In this respect it has all the power I need.

Are you perhaps a F1 driver, if so I apologise for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am unsure how it is underpowered as you say as after applying the accelerator it goes up the necessary speed depending on the road which I am travelling.

In this respect it has all the power I need.

Are you perhaps a F1 driver, if so I apologise for the confusion.
    If you're happy with mediocrity I wish you well with it, sw. You don't really have the roads there to drive properly anyway, do you? You spend half your life stuck behind a herd of cows or a tractor dragging tralierloads of sileage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you're happy with mediocrity I wish you well with it, sw. You don't really have the roads there to drive properly anyway, do you? You spend half your life stuck behind a herd of cows or a tractor dragging tralierloads of sileage.
    We have been here before, we both see cars for very different things.

You drive them for fun, enjoyment also. I will bet you own driving gloves.

For me it is purely a functional item, for ferrying family around, a large boot for ball bags and the so called big shop on those occasions I am roped into that. Mainly ball bags all the same.

And no, I am not a ball bag. You are.