Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This from a spurs fan regarding their stadium capacity.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've just looked at where it is. Of course I know it. I never knew it was called Canonbury. I suppose I must have seen it on the railway station but it never sank in. Ho hum.
    It has one of the finest pubs known to man - not been there for a while though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It has one of the finest pubs known to man - not been there for a while though
    Well the finest pub known to man is The White Horse in Parsons Green. You did say 'one of', though. So I'll excuse you on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well the finest pub known to man is The White Horse in Parsons Green. You did say 'one of', though. So I'll excuse you on this occasion.
    That's a fine pub, r but by the fact that it is in West London it is a massive magnet for ****s. You know West London is full of ****s, don't you?

That's a fine pub, r but by the fact that it is in West London it is a massive magnet for ****s. You know West London is full of ****s, don't you?
    The Nell Gwynne. Given its situation, it should be dreadful. It's actually wonderful. Sa=ee also the Savoy Tup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Nell Gwynne. Given its situation, it should be dreadful. It's actually wonderful. Sa=ee also the Savoy Tup.
    Both magnificent pubs that I know well.

Erm... you do realise I live in SW London, don’t you? Anyway, what’s wrong with it? I quite like the lack of stabby people there.

Erm... you do realise I live in SW London, don’t you? Anyway, what’s wrong with it? I quite like the lack of stabby people there.
    Yes I was entirely aware of that fact. But then as a Saffa you probably belong there anyway

On another note proper cricket starts tomorrow. Big season for James Vince - seems like England have asked him to open for Hampshire with the idea that he'll bat there come August for England

The Sloaney Pony is an abomination, that has a few fit trustafarians visit.