Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sonos stuff ordered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a long conversation with the electronics type expert in store one day and he eventually told me Sonos was not worth getting.

Something to do with it being too restrictive.

I am old skool and run an iPod through a Bose sound dock.
    I'm not even sure what language this thread is written in

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not even sure what language this thread is written in
    All you need to know is that if what they're listening too through their sophisticated rigs is a lossy mp3 then they might as well be listening to a cassette, as 90% of what was recorded has been deleted.

:bluetouchpaper:

I don't know if it'll be as fun to say that as it used to be in Jorge's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    All you need to know is that if what they're listening too through their sophisticated rigs is a lossy mp3 then they might as well be listening to a cassette, as 90% of what was recorded has been deleted.

I'm sure WES will bite

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Absolutely correct , a.

And any speaker which is reliant on bluetooth for connectivity is, quite frankly, going to be shíte.

And surround sound? A decent subwoofer, central speaker and left and right will do you.

Speakers? PMC is the way to go, I'm afraid. Though 2nd hand will do you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”