Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of you who recommended I watch The Tunnel. I resisted your advice for ages.

Those of you who recommended I watch The Tunnel. I resisted your advice for ages.

Watched the first two last night. I love it.

wd everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

wd everyone.
    I need to watch the 2nd series......in UHD

Watched The Martian and pretty much just marvelled at how lovely it all looks in 4K

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I need to watch the 2nd series......in UHD

Watched The Martian and pretty much just marvelled at how lovely it all looks in 4K
    Does it really make a big difference, p?

Does it really make a big difference, p?
    Yes and it's hugely noticeable when you switch back to HD, it surprised me as I think since we went with Sky Q the HD picture has improved

I'm looking forward to trying it out when the proper footy returns next weekend

Yes and it's hugely noticeable when you switch back to HD, it surprised me as I think since we went with Sky Q the HD picture has improved

Hmm. I shall make some investigations.

This SKY Q thing, do you have sky broadband? I'm with Virgin and been told there are problems if you try it with this?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

wd everyone.
    It's foreign, innit? That's a limitation with the copyright infringement machine. The subtitling is erratic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's foreign, innit? That's a limitation with the copyright infringement machine. The subtitling is erratic.
    There is some French dialogue, although quite why a chap would be looking at the subtitles escapes me.

There is some French dialogue, although quite why a chap would be looking at the subtitles escapes me.
    Well, y'know I was thinking of the wife, really. It tends to detract from my enjoyment if I'm having to translate for her all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    This SKY Q thing, do you have sky broadband? I'm with Virgin and been told there are problems if you try it with this?
    I have BT Infinity and works absolutely fine, think there were a few issues to begin with but have now been fixed