Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Usual "warchest" shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well! SW! Is there any need for a man to be quite so unmannerly & ill-bred??!

Without looking at the league tables I believe it has been a good few years since United last finished above us.
    A quick peruse of Wikipedia suggests they have won said league on 5 occasions in the last decade, thus 50%.

On that basis I assume they have finished above us in each of those seasons, so our consistent finishing above them is in question.

I accept their last 2-3 years have been in the relative doldrums while we have been lording it up in the top 4 and basking in our 7 competitive matches in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A quick peruse of Wikipedia suggests they have won said league on 5 occasions in the last decade, thus 50%.

On that basis I assume they have finished above us in each of those seasons, so our consistent finishing above them is in question.

I accept their last 2-3 years have been in the relative doldrums while we have been lording it up in the top 4 and basking in our 7 competitive matches in Europe.

I see what you did there.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman