Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was farted on by my female sparring partner during a Brazilian jiu-jitsu lesson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Also engines. The US automotive industry has always abided by the dictum that, 'There ain't no substitoot for coobic inches.' One has to admire them for this attitude.
    Mitsubishi have always impressed me with being able to bang out 400bhp from their 2 litre engines.
    They are a leeeeeeetle beeeet thirsty, mind.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Mitsubishi have always impressed me with being able to bang out 400bhp from their 2 litre engines.
    They are a leeeeeeetle beeeet thirsty, mind.
    I'm amazed at what can be done these days. My wife's car is a 1.4 litre turbo developing 170 bhp! Amazing seens. But w 5 litre V8 would be betterer, see?

But w 5 litre V8 would be betterer, see?
    I quite agree. The sound of them, for a start.

That said, the acceleration of these new fangled electric cars is something to look forward to.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm amazed at what can be done these days. My wife's car is a 1.4 litre turbo developing 170 bhp! Amazing seens. But w 5 litre V8 would be betterer, see?
    I eventually leased a VW Scirocco R, got a great deal. Then discovered that the f*cker has 280bhp and goes 0-60 in 5.8s.