Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jorge suffering from Lilly Allen syndrome on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think like many, he’s become all absorbed in this Brexit stuff. It’s taken him to a place where he’ll soon be hiding out in the Dales with a Kalashnikov
    I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference
    Yeah, that is going to sell a lot of papers, isnt it. I am afraid we dont live in an age of 'shut the **** and get on with it'....

what would we talk about? Take away Brexit and Muslims and we will have to start talking about bloody arsenal......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yeah, that is going to sell a lot of papers, isnt it. I am afraid we dont live in an age of 'shut the **** and get on with it'....

what would we talk about? Take away Brexit and Muslims and we will have to start talking about bloody arsenal......
    Spurs losing and City losing in front of 3 men and a dog is probably worth a mention. I'm not one for silly names but I do like the Empty-had