Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Granit Jacka

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I imagine he promised Giroud that although he'd often be on the bench he wouldn't just get thrown on in the last seconds and would at least have enough time to make his mark and potentially force his way back into the team.

I imagine....
    It is indeed very possible and plausible (for you) however must be balanced with any potential negative impact it is having on the confidence or whatever of our number one striker, the player deemed so good by AW as to pay £50m for.

In any case such an agreement would be weak management, forcing himself into a corner where he perhaps feels obliged to give a player a little run from the bench irrespective of what is occurring. Lacazette tearing up the opposition but it is now 65 minutes so OG time.

I am appalled you seem to endorse such behaviour.

Monty out!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is indeed very possible and plausible (for you) however must be balanced with any potential negative impact it is having on the confidence or whatever of our number one striker, the player deemed so good by AW as to pay £50m for.

In any case such an agreement would be weak management, forcing himself into a corner where he perhaps feels obliged to give a player a little run from the bench irrespective of what is occurring. Lacazette tearing up the opposition but it is now 65 minutes so OG time.

I am appalled you seem to endorse such behaviour.

Monty out!
    Erm, I said if it's true I would be appalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Erm, I said if it's true I would be appalled.
    Where did you say that?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar