Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Parliament on lockdown, armed man, police, gunpoint, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I can only remember that it was passable (when as liquidy close to freezing point as possible)
    The pool bar only did Sagres so I steamed in. On that basis when there was an option in the evening I sticked on it.

Having said that I had Super Bock in the fridge in the room.

There was a bar in Alvor offering John Smiths during the CL final but I am no philistine IUFG.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There was a bar in Alvor offering John Smiths during the CL final but I am no philistine IUFG.
    wd, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The pool bar only did Sagres so I steamed in. On that basis when there was an option in the evening I sticked on it.

Having said that I had Super Bock in the fridge in the room.

John Smiths - Fùcking hell, that stuff is appalling! Quite why anyone drinks that crap is beyond me. The brewery's in Tadcaster, which is also the site of Samuel Smith's brewery (they were brothers who fell out). By contrast, Sam Smith's beer is very good - and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    John Smiths - Fùcking hell, that stuff is appalling! Quite why anyone drinks that crap is beyond me. The brewery's in Tadcaster, which is also the site of Samuel Smith's brewery (they were brothers who fell out). By contrast, Sam Smith's beer is very good - and cheap.
    Sam Smith is fantastic. Arguably my favourite performance of the last ten years, and I'd never even heard of the fellow before #FIFA16

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."