Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am going to a concert this evening. I don't wish to get allaned so if you can give

I am going to a concert this evening. I don't wish to get allaned so if you can give

me some more helpful tips than the Run hide tell *******s that would be highly appreciated.

at school they always told us not to run.
    except in PE when they used to shout the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    me some more helpful tips than the Run hide tell *******s that would be highly appreciated.

Wear a metal gorget round your neck.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3566886.html

Pray tell which music recital you are attending?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Pray tell which music recital you are attending?
    Guns N Roses which will no doubt lead me to learning lots of slash riffs the next few days and purchasing a Slash like Les Paul.

Guns N Roses which will no doubt lead me to learning lots of slash riffs the next few days and purchasing a Slash like Les Paul.
    Oh good lord. I know a few lads who recently saw them in Slane and reported back that they were indeed magnificent. I saw footage of WTTJ and it was quite raucous.

I dread to think what one's desert boots would be like after the ordeal.

I purchased some Weller tickets just this morning for his Dublin dates. Oh yes.

I'm going to a play where they have sold so few tickets they would probably welcome terrorists if they turned up in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I'm going to a play where they have sold so few tickets they would probably welcome terrorists if they turned up in numbers.
    lol. Well played, M
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You will almost certainly be brutally Allaned Fash but cheer up, my Koran is a little rusty but I believe that, as a victim of an Allaning, you also get martyr status and the requisite thirty virgins upon whom you are free to sate your bestial lust.

I fear, however, as a converted infidel, they may be the toothless hags that the ISIS boys have eschewed