Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looks like the PC Police have claimed another scalp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Surely it needs saying, it's cycling, women's cycling at that! Who gives a ****?
    I pretty much feel the same about the whole Para sports circus. Fair play to all who participate but does anyone really care that a one legged bint broke a swimming record other than other one legged swimmers.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I pretty much feel the same about the whole Para sports circus. Fair play to all who participate but does anyone really care that a one legged bint broke a swimming record other than other one legged swimmers.
    The para stuff is at least a bit more entertaining than most of the normies events.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That's pretty much my feelings on it. Especially all the different categories, congratulations on being the fastest slighly less blindoid than the winner of the other slightly more blindoid race. Midgets racing one-leggers, not exactly a proper handicap (excuse the pun) system