Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Tim Stillman says that the US women's soccer team deserve wage parity with their

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's a women's match at Borehamwood, where our women's team play at home. He is promoting the womens' game and does player interviews.

Anyway, everybody carry on massacring the bloke.
    send the deviant down
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Nothing misogynistic about liking women.

Sky Sports Netball Channel while waiting for some football or cricket to watch.
    Yes, yes, but why is your disk full of recorded netball matches, a?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's a women's match at Borehamwood, where our women's team play at home. He is promoting the womens' game and does player interviews.

Thanks, a. Will do.

The poor girl is clearly freezing. Is something stopping him from carrying out his vital interview in the clubhouse thingy? Or has he got an exclusion order preventing him from being that close to the women's changing rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, yes, but why is your disk full of recorded netball matches, a?
    To be fair, he only watches them for 5-10 minutes at a time, so he's bound to have a backlog.

You have made me feel bad now A.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have made me feel bad now A.

Don't be guilted out of your principles, sw! This man is a deviant by every standard you hold dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't be guilted out of your principles, sw! This man is a deviant by every standard you hold dear.
    I know but I like and respect A and now I feel bad as I have dissed his mate.

Oh, I didn't realise it was a's mate.

Now even I feel bad.

Although I do feel a could do better, tbh.

It's ok, I don't know him. I just read his blog and listen to his podcasts.