Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Tim Stillman says that the US women's soccer team deserve wage parity with their

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not pleated. Tighter than that.
    I love it when you talk dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He is an adult in replica gear. He's a fúcking wrong 'un.
    ...at a reserve (at best) match
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not pleated. Tighter than that.
    Surprised at you A, jumping onto the open back of the misogynistic banter bus.

Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The short skirts. With the pleats. That bounce up and down when they run?

Back in 5.
    With the occasional glimpse of knicker-edge and buttock. And, if you're very lucky, gusset.

After you with the Kleenex.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ...at a reserve (at best) match
    Jesus Christ.

Further inspection shows a) a friendly / reserve match b) a perhaps 50/50 scarf and c) a lanyard to suggest authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    With the occasional glimpse of knicker-edge and buttock. And, if you're very lucky, gusset.

After you with the Kleenex.
    Gusset, you say? I wonder if there's any chance you could just say 'gusset' again?

No, wait, you're alright. It's done.

He is an adult in replica gear. He's a fúcking wrong 'un.
    He looks as though he's saying something to the effect of 'If I write something nice about you, will you at least look at it? You don't have to touch it or nothing!'

Surprised at you A, jumping onto the open back of the misogynistic banter bus.

Pics?
    Nothing misogynistic about liking women.

Sky Sports Netball Channel while waiting for some football or cricket to watch.

No wonder Fleet Street went down the pan

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He looks as though he's saying something to the effect of 'If I write something nice about you, will you at least look at it? You don't have to touch it or nothing!'
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Jesus Christ.

Further inspection shows a) a friendly / reserve match b) a perhaps 50/50 scarf and c) a lanyard to suggest authority.
    It's a women's match at Borehamwood, where our women's team play at home. He is promoting the womens' game and does player interviews.

Anyway, everybody carry on massacring the bloke.