Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'll say this for Senator Fraser Anning, he's not a man to pull his punches for

I'll say this for Senator Fraser Anning, he's not a man to pull his punches for

the sake of piddling considerations like 'good taste' or 'sensitivity'.

Fùck me. Some of them were still twitching, mate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8824036.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    the sake of piddling considerations like 'good taste' or 'sensitivity'.

Fùck me. Some of them were still twitching, mate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8824036.html
    Yeah but you do realise that this means we will have to listen to an incredibly sanctimonious Mehdi Hassan on all sorts of telly shows (mostly the BBC) over the next few weeks telling us that he's been warning us about Islamophobia blah blah blah.

I would happily execute a standard version of Mehdi Hassan, the sanctimonious version might make my head explode.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah but you do realise that this means we will have to listen to an incredibly sanctimonious Mehdi Hassan on all sorts of telly shows (mostly the BBC) over the next few weeks telling us that he's been warning us about Islamophobia blah blah blah.

I would happily execute a standard version of Mehdi Hassan, the sanctimonious version might make my head explode.
    Oh, yes. Mehdi Hassan is a straight-up Islamist shill - make no mistake about it.

Oh, the double standards are in full swing from the left today. There's none of this 'lone wolf with mental health problems' crap, you'll notice?

To my mind, the only surprise is that something on this scale hasn't happened earlier. That and the fact that it took place somewhere like New Zealand rather than somewhere more obvious like France.