Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Pep is having the longest run of his career without a win?

So Pep is having the longest run of his career without a win?

Arsene must be having a quiet chuckle about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    People said he'd find it more difficult in the Premier league. Then he won his first 6 (?) in a row and other people said that the people who'd said he'd find life more difficult here than in Spain or Germany were retards, and that they'd known all along that Pep would walk the league and win the treble, but now City haven't won for ages it seems that the first group of retards aren't as 'tarded as they were subsequently painted by the second group of retards.

If you foillow me.

He is still top of PL and well placed to qualify out of CL group......I'll save my chuckles for a little while longer. Anyway, the downfall of Jose is far more amusing

I think we might win the league this year as there isn't currently a 'Leicester' in the mix.
    Though they'll end up winning the champions league some how.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He is still top of PL and well placed to qualify out of CL group......I'll save my chuckles for a little while longer. Anyway, the downfall of Jose is far more amusing
    I hope the football gods for once allow us to give United a proper smashing at old trafford.
    Never will happen but it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think we might win the league this year as there isn't currently a 'Leicester' in the mix.
    Though they'll end up winning the champions league some how.
    I fear Liverpool are going to win the league.

Oh yes I do.

Early days, of course, but it *is* a fair point.

Well done, Pep, for taking on the challenge but at Barcelona he had the best (and most under-rated) goalscorer in the world at his disposal, and as manager of Bayern München his biggest competition was his own predecessor in the job.

Now, as Wenger knows, he's in a country where even an straightforward trip to Lincoln City or Molineux in the Carling Cup can derail your season, and the Premier League does not hang around feeling sorry for you, waiting for you to recover and get your stuff together again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fear Liverpool are going to win the league.

Oh yes I do.
    There is no place for that sort of thing.

I said from the beginning that Citeh weren't as strong as their early results suggested. The (fortunate) problem both for him and the Moron is that they have expensive squads stuffed with players who do not suit the way they want to play. So this year is indeed an opportunity before they go on to spending loads of money next summer.

Our problem is we can't afford games like the Boro spectacle. Which is why I bang on about rotation. We have the resources to "do a Leicester" this season. But if we don't take it Liverpool or (horror of horrors) Spurs could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    People said he'd find it more difficult in the Premier league. Then he won his first 6 (?) in a row and other people said that the people who'd said he'd find life more difficult here than in Spain or Germany were retards, and that they'd known all along that Pep would walk the league and win the treble, but now City haven't won for ages it seems that the first group of retards aren't as 'tarded as they were subsequently painted by the second group of retards.

If you foillow me.
    I seem to recall some retards commenting on how fit City looked and alluding to the way Pep may or may not achieve said fitness.

Now that City are struggling and Kompany is either injured or tired, that set of retards has gone rather quiet.

Plenty of time for them to start again after the next City victory, of course.