Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know exactly who is to blame for last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I missed that. Perhaps I can find it again.
    It's on ITV iplayer, or whatever they call it....Malham Cove is a fantastic walk if you ever stop off in yorkshire again
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's on ITV iplayer, or whatever they call it....Malham Cove is a fantastic walk if you ever stop off in yorkshire again
    End of April :rubshands:

Off to Northumberland again in the summer.... beach walks galore and good pub food at night

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Off to Northumberland again in the summer.... beach walks galore and good pub food at night
    Beaches are nice but have a tendency to be a little flat imo. Get yourself up some lumps, man.

Beaches are nice but have a tendency to be a little flat imo. Get yourself up some lumps, man.
    Beaches are great for letting the hounds have a run around... we will do a few lumps while there.

LRK was slightly disappointing in Dec, possibly because my expectations were so high after our first visit.

He seems to have gone poncier and more traditional. Venison as the main course. I would be surprised if there was more than 100g of meat on the plate such was the ponciness. And the second course of minestrone soup was a shocker. Think of chopped grass in water.

Still go again, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    LRK was slightly disappointing in Dec, possibly because my expectations were so high after our first visit.

He seems to have gone poncier and more traditional. Venison as the main course. I would be surprised if there was more than 100g of meat on the plate such was the ponciness. And the second course of minestrone soup was a shocker. Think of chopped grass in water.

I don't think I would go again. Once was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I shall be getting myself some venison at the weekend (so long as we can find them) :bang: