Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSG were proper mince last night.

PSG were proper mince last night.

Cavani He's one of those who has looked an absolute donkey every time I've watched him. Clearly he must have better days; it's just amusing how every time I see him, he lumbers around looking like a Netto Andy Carroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cavani He's one of those who has looked an absolute donkey every time I've watched him. Clearly he must have better days; it's just amusing how every time I see him, he lumbers around looking like a Netto Andy Carroll.
    No, not their best day. I've always been happy we didn't sign Cav when we apparently wanted to.

Verrati though, the lad that got sent off; if he were about a foot taller, he'd be my favourite midfield player from another team. He was certainly over-matched last night.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, not their best day. I've always been happy we didn't sign Cav when we apparently wanted to.

Verrati though, the lad that got sent off; if he were about a foot taller, he'd be my favourite midfield player from another team. He was certainly over-matched last night.
    Yes, he was most impressive. Shame he spends his Saturdays beating up some poor schmuck from Tours. Or Rennes. Laval? Lens, maybe.

Yes, he was most impressive. Shame he spends his Saturdays beating up some poor schmuck from Tours. Or Rennes. Laval? Lens, maybe.
    Oh, he's one of those, is he? I had no idea. Still, I suppose it's always the little ones you have to watch out for. Same with dogs.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Oh, he's one of those, is he? I had no idea. Still, I suppose it's always the little ones you have to watch out for. Same with dogs.
    That reminds me. You never gave me your opinion on that hare coursing video.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That reminds me. You never gave me your opinion on that hare coursing video.
    I did! You ignored it :sniff:

He is a wonderful footballer who was earmarked for a move to Barcelona in the summer just gone.

He does not have the requisite DNA of course but they have employed the usual tactics with ex-players such as Xavi coming out and saying he is perfect for them etc.

The thought of you having a favourite midfielder is akin to one having a favourite table leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The thought of you having a favourite midfielder is akin to one having a favourite table leg.
    It is, rather, isn't it. Young Marco has scored the grand total of ten goals in over 300 games.

Jackie Wilshere, all is forgiven

It is, rather, isn't it. Young Marco has scored the grand total of ten goals in over 300 games.

Jackie Wilshere, all is forgiven
    Who is your favourite forward player, rg? I don't think I've asked.

I imagine it to be Lewandowski, though I may be wrong.