Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm off to Lords in a moment for the T20 London Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't been to Primrose Hill in over two years, a.

I miss my lunchtime appointments in Primrose Hill with my gak man.
    How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?
    Party bags? To what are you referring? If you mean grams, I should say that for the period 1985 - 2008, I would enjoy perhaps 6 grams over a weekend and 3 grams or so during the week. Between 2008 and 2016, this was probably halved.

Party bags? To what are you referring? If you mean grams, I should say that for the period 1985 - 2008, I would enjoy perhaps 6 grams over a weekend and 3 grams or so during the week. Between 2008 and 2016, this was probably halved.

A party bag is the sealed back rammed full of beak that your dealer gives you.

Nigh on 10g a week. That’s impressive by anyone’s standards. Still, your body thanks you for giving it up. Not very becoming for a gentleman.

Nigh on 10g a week. That’s impressive by anyone’s standards. Still, your body thanks you for giving it up. Not very becoming for a gentleman.
    A party bag? Have you been reading the Daily Mail again, you maniac? This concept exists only in your head.

And you know about as much about behaving as a gentleman as wes knows about food and football.

"Beak"? What the hell you talking about? You mean a drug, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    "Beak"? What the hell you talking about? You mean a drug, I assume?
    I bought some beak in San Fran once. It was fúcking awful.

Americans can't even do drugs right

Midweek.

For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Midweek.

For shame.
    A couple of sharpeners after work, sw. Just to take the edge off, as it were.