Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am not bothered if Oxlade pisses off.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he looked good years ago but not for me clive.

Also he was much cuter when he joined.
    I will be disappoint. We've waited quite a long time for a season as positive from him as the last but it is now looking like his time with us could be at an end.

I'm a bit worried about our mandatory pigdog quotas tbh. If we lose him, Gibbs, Blenks and Wheelchair we could be a little bit short on the British passport rquirements. it also means we definitely have to keep Theon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I will be disappoint. We've waited quite a long time for a season as positive from him as the last but it is now looking like his time with us could be at an end.

I'm a bit worried about our mandatory pigdog quotas tbh. If we lose him, Gibbs, Blenks and Wheelchair we could be a little bit short on the British passport rquirements. it also means we definitely have to keep Theon.
    I have no idea why but I have feeling we will be far more ruthless next season. I thought we were a bit more like this towards the end of the season. maybe it's just an impression I had.

I hope Sanchez will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

He was alright for a wee period at the end. The rest he was as shíte/inconsistent as he has been his entire career with us. The Theo syndrome if you will.

Sell the fúcker. Let him go and dream of being a central midfielder elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He was alright for a wee period at the end. The rest he was as shíte/inconsistent as he has been his entire career with us. The Theo syndrome if you will.

Should we make a Pjanic buy?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    he also got a leeeeeetle bit Sanchezesque-stroppy during games I noticed...

get rid and buy some man-mountain, midfielder. Carvalho?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he also got a leeeeeetle bit Sanchezesque-stroppy during games I noticed...

get rid and buy some man-mountain, midfielder. Carvalho?
    To replace the wonderfully talented Xhaka or that useless Welsh c*nt Ramsey in central midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    To replace the wonderfully talented Xhaka or that useless Welsh c*nt Ramsey in central midfield?
    More to augment them, I think. It's a squad game and a' that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    More to augment them, I think. It's a squad game and a' that.
    Ox, Sanchez, Ozil won't leave. Mark this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ox, Sanchez, Ozil won't leave. Mark this post.
    You ITK powers are prodigious indeed, Mr Rich.