Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

Say what you like about him, but you can't fault his work ethic when it comes to sleazery.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Say what you like about him, but you can't fault his work ethic when it comes to sleazery.
    One does wonder how he met his wife......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One does wonder how he met his wife......
    True, actually. Did he pull the old 'I'm in my dressing gown, whoops, there's my penďs' trick with her as well?

He touched my winkle once, you know.

When does my cheque arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If you got nothing for Rolf Harris, you'll get nowt for Harvey Weinstein imo.

Also, it annoys me that his name is pronounced 'Wine-Steen'. It should clearly be 'Vine-Stine' (or Wine-Stine' at a pinch). Wine-Steen would be spelt 'Weinstien', surely?

That's how I was always taught 'ei' and 'i.e.' were pronounced, anyway. Our German teacher - wise fellow that he was - taught us to remember it by remembering the using the spelling and pronunciation of 'Sieg Heil'.

If you got nothing for Rolf Harris, you'll get nowt for Harvey Weinstein imo.

Also, it annoys me that his name is pronounced 'Wine-Steen'. It should clearly be 'Vine-Stine' (or Wine-Stine' at a pinch). Wine-Steen would be spelt 'Weinstien', surely?

That's how I was always taught 'ei' and 'i.e.' were pronounced, anyway. Our German teacher - wise fellow that he was - taught us to remember it by remembering the using the spelling and pronunciation of 'Sieg Heil'.
    Rolf didn't do anything, though. Bar encouraging me to blow his didgeridoo, as it were.

All correct, of course, but remember that we are dealing with the Yanqui here; childlike in his ignorance and far too arrogant to know it.

Those old men who ask other men to touch their pénis.

That's you that is.

Last edited by SWv2; 10-13-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Rolf didn't do anything, though. Bar encouraging me to blow his didgeridoo, as it were.

All correct, of course, but remember that we are dealing with the Yanqui here; childlike in his ignorance and far too arrogant to know it.
    Yes. No excuse for mispronouncing one's own surname, imo.

Yes. No excuse for mispronouncing one's own surname, imo.
    I only earned my now step dads respe4ct when I learnt to pronouce my Mrs surname YAHIAOUI
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I only earned my now step dads respe4ct when I learnt to pronouce my Mrs surname YAHIAOUI
    I still get people telling me I'm pronouncing the in-laws surname wrong.....not the in-laws, I might add