Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going into the first game of the season without a ****load of players

Going into the first game of the season without a ****load of players

again

Players expected to be out vs Leicester

Ramsey, Coquelin, Ozil, Alexis, Mustafi (chance he might be on the bench), Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    again

Players expected to be out vs Leicester

Ramsey, Coquelin, Ozil, Alexis, Mustafi (chance he might be on the bench), Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Gabriel.
    Is that Shad's Seven? ha ha. ha ha

(Kosh doesn't count, he's suspended)

Four CBs out? We're doomed.

And it's Mike Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is that Shad's Seven? ha ha. ha ha

(Kosh doesn't count, he's suspended)

Four CBs out? We're doomed.

And it's Mike Dean.
    Half of our starting XI will probably miss the first two games

Ramsey with yet another muscle problem. About time he's ****ed out the window imo.

Half of our starting XI will probably miss the first two games

Ramsey with yet another muscle problem. About time he's ****ed out the window imo.
    Useless **** anyway. I am staggered that we haven't managed to **** anyone out the window. God, we cant even offload Debuchy or Jenkinson??

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Useless **** anyway. I am staggered that we haven't managed to **** anyone out the window. God, we cant even offload Debuchy or Jenkinson??
    Jenkinson is on about £45k a week. Even in this day and age of silly money nobody is going to pay that useless **** £45k a week. Apart from us that is

Astonishing how this thread goes so quickly from moaning about players being out to moaning about having too many players

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Astonishing how this thread goes so quickly from moaning about players being out to moaning about having too many players
    I know it will resolve itself in the next couple of weeks but….

I’m looking at some players (eg Walcott) and wondering how he fits in with the new system. Surely someone must want Theo??

Jenkinson is on about £45k a week. Even in this day and age of silly money nobody is going to pay that useless **** £45k a week. Apart from us that is
    Is he??

Even so, there must be a deal there somewhere. He is a decent enough mid table player.

I know it will resolve itself in the next couple of weeks but….

I’m looking at some players (eg Walcott) and wondering how he fits in with the new system. Surely someone must want Theo??
    It appears Theo is happy being a bench warmer (he must know this by now). I doubt he'd even want to move at this point.

Gibbs - £60k pw
    Debuchy - £80k pw

£140k per week to have those two in the squad. Blimey.