Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Things I like abroad better than here. #121131

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    **** all wrong with George Michael, imo.

Except that he's dead, I suppose, but you know what I mean.
    Decent singer for sure.

I watched Freedom last week. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus - you don't know you are born. What I would give for a Waitrose or M&S Food place here - even a Sainsbury's or Tescos would be great. Try living in a country where everything closes at 8pm and nothing opens on Sundays. And if something sells out, it is never replaced because why would they like popular stuff in the store. My local Edeka - which is about the size of Sainsbury's in Angel (if that is still there) hasn't had any Coke in it for a week now
    My Sainsbury's never has coke. I have to go and see a guy in Wood Green if I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was thinking about an app for people to share public toilet info for those who like walking. Yes Walking not wa nking
    Though it's probably already done.
    whilst away I walked over 100miles in 2 weeks and finding a pisser isn't always the easiest thing.
    hotels are always good (most of the time) I am never worried to stroll in and use the facilities. worst case pretend to be on the phone.
    Yeah, pissr.

Supermarkets, shopping malls, department stores, petrol stations (polite to buy something), museums, art galleries, parks. The swimming pool on the Cally Road came to the rescue once. Realistically I'm sure if you were desperate and walked into a pub and slapped 50p on the bar they'd let you use the loo. Or 30p if you wanted to haggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, pissr.

Supermarkets, shopping malls, department stores, petrol stations (polite to buy something), museums, art galleries, parks. The swimming pool on the Cally Road came to the rescue once. Realistically I'm sure if you were desperate and walked into a pub and slapped 50p on the bar they'd let you use the loo. Or 30p if you wanted to haggle.
    Roundabouts. Big ones with bushes in the middle. Ideal. (No purchase required.)

Yeah, pissr.

Just piss in the street. You're a bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Why there? He's from my manor, up Henley way. Goring, I think.
    Not on the Northern Line though, is it? It's not where you come from but where you end up, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you imposing a gender on xe?

Yeah, pissr.

Walk in, look around as if you are looking for your friend that you have arranged to meet, make your way to the jacks and pish. Leave.

Save your 30p.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My companion isn't.

Yeah, pissr.

I will never come up with an original idea
    ever

a boring life of mediocrity ahead.