Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    The best players are (or should be) the most accountable, that is why they are the best players.... or am I missing something?
    No no, all players are equally accountable in my view.

All handsomely paid professionals.

And the manager who is actually most accountable of all.

WENGER OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good point, Alberto. Maybe we should all ask fans of other clubs whether they find this to apply to their players too.

Where are Blupunter, Balloonatic or Alvaro when when you need them or that Man U fan who frequented the board many years ago but has gone all quiet since ManU became a bit ****?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Where are Blupunter, Balloonatic or Alvaro when when you need them or that Man U fan who frequented the board many years ago but has gone all quiet since ManU became a bit ****?
    Blupunter was around the other day.

Did you know that monty gobbled that ManU fan in the toilets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I heard it was mutual masturbation, tbf, but your story sounds more plausible.

Bloops was here the other day.

A straw poll of the chaps around me reveals that Benteke is a lazy shítcùnt for £30m and all West Ham players are overpaid shítcùnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I heard it was mutual masturbation, tbf, but your story sounds more plausible.
    To be fair my story features elements I made up for myself, because I like to imagine Monty kneeling in a piss-filled urinal noshing off multiple men.

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No no, all players are equally accountable in my view.

All handsomely paid professionals.

And the manager who is actually most accountable of all.

WENGER OUT!!!

When the team consistently plays well and is successful, it is usually the best players who get the most plaudits. Often, these are the guys who get the best deals on and off the pitch. When the team consistently plays poorly, it should be these players that the manager should be asking questions of. This is my very humble view.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I didn't know that but thanks for sharing. Now I am off to throw up.

I didn't know that but thanks for sharing. Now I am off to throw up.
    That's what monty said

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bloops was here the other day.

A straw poll of the chaps around me reveals that Benteke is a lazy shítcùnt for £30m and all West Ham players are overpaid shítcùnts.
    Do you work with Bueno? I can't ask anyone as I am in Hong Kong until the weekend. I breathe a sigh of relief that I am away from all the merriment down in N5.