Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does it mean when your **** goes yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What you need to do about that, you see, is to fùck the EU out of the window. Eirexit!
    Well there’s the thing, as I am sure you know GDPR comes into force in May 2018 at which point your so called Great Britain will still be full members of the EU / European family and as such you will be bound to comply with until the end of your membership.

If you wish to have a carefree and lackadaisical attitude to personal data then that my friend will be your funeral.

:taxi:

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well there’s the thing, as I am sure you know GDPR comes into force in May 2018 at which point your so called Great Britain will still be full members of the EU / European family and as such you will be bound to comply with until the end of your membership.

If you wish to have a carefree and lackadaisical attitude to personal data then that my friend will be your funeral.

:taxi:
    They can *stick-that-up-their-bollix imo.

* I shall suggest to my employer that they give me more work and money to ensure full compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Asking for a friend.
    Happened to me when I stopped drinking red wine for a couple of weeks. Bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Happened to me when I stopped drinking red wine for a couple of weeks. Bad business.
    It's Wenger! He did this to you. But it's all right, we will honor (and honour) you as a martyr when we mount Wenger's severed head upon a pike outside Emirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What you need to do about that, you see, is to fùck the EU out of the window. Eirexit!
    I prefer Micksit.

I prefer Micksit.
    We would have absolutely no decent roads if it weren't for Europe whereas you would have no decent roads if it weren't for the Irish who presumably will be people non gratis post 2019.

This is a vicious circle.

We would have absolutely no decent roads if it weren't for Europe whereas you would have no decent roads if it weren't for the Irish who presumably will be people non gratis post 2019.

This is a vicious circle.
    Well I'm very glad that we paid for your roads as well as gainfully employing a generation of your youth to build ours and build profitable businesses thereon. No need to thank us.

And Eire and the UK have a an agreement allowing free movement between the two that predates the EU, so will be unaffected by Brexit.

Well I'm very glad that we paid for your roads as well as gainfully employing a generation of your youth to build ours and build profitable businesses thereon. No need to thank us.

And Eire and the UK have a an agreement allowing free movement between the two that predates the EU, so will be unaffected by Brexit.
    Tell that to the poor *******s sent out to construct the hard borders around South Armagh.

Their blood will be on Theresa May's hands.

Tell that to the poor *******s sent out to construct the hard borders around South Armagh.

Their blood will be on Theresa May's hands.
    Given that absolutely nobody involved in the negotiations wants a hard border, why would you imagine it to be inevitable?

Oh, and any blood would be entirely on the hands of those doing the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Asking for a friend.
    A medical question and suddenly there is no sign of the one awimber who could genuinely provide a helpful answer