Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Basically, UEFA should give serious consideration

Basically, UEFA should give serious consideration

to allowing five, or even six Premier League teams in the Champions League. If they're not doing it already.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    to allowing five, or even six Premier League teams in the Champions League. If they're not doing it already.
    Isn't it 5 anyway if one wins the CL and another wins the EL (depending where they finish in the PL)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I don't know. I thought the forth-placed team loses out in that scenario?

In any case, we clearly need six places, regardless of whether one of them is for defending the trophy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Isn't it 5 anyway if one wins the CL and another wins the EL (depending where they finish in the PL)
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I don't know. I thought the forth-placed team loses out in that scenario?

In any case, we clearly need six places, regardless of whether one of them is for defending the trophy or not.
    Am I right in saying that you eat Mett, r?

If so, what's it like?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

If so, what's it like?
    When I had it it was in a bun and almost indistinguishable from the Dutch filet Americain.

I'm a fan, I must say, but then I'm a sucker for the tartare.

I don't know why, but for some reason, I imagine the texture of raw pork to be slightly more palatable than that of raw beef, which I must admit to finding rather slimy and gag-inducing.

I like it well enough; Mettbrotchen with raw onion rings and a few beers? Very nice. It's my sons' go to snack as well, which pleases their mother. For obvious reasons, it must be acquired from reputable sources only. And best not feed it to dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

If so, what's it like?

I like it well enough; Mettbrotchen with raw onion rings and a few beers? Very nice. It's my sons' go to snack as well, which pleases their mother. For obvious reasons, it must be acquired from reputable sources only. And best not feed it to dogs.
    For equally obvious reasons, it also has to be served very cold, doesn't it?

Yes, and it also mustn't hang around too long; four hours and then it must be off into the soup or whatever. Mixed up to make Frikadellen.