Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tracks for a running playlist please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's a hate crime right there.

I'm going to have you saxcked from your 'job' and publicly ridiculed now.
    It was Cory Evan's wife, not me.

Anyhow, download the link I sent to you and boom, job done. Great mix after a charge of drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It was Cory Evan's wife, not me.

Anyhow, download the link I sent to you and boom, job done. Great mix after a charge of drink.
    I understand the individual words, but together they make no sense. Who is Cory Evans? Why did he wife tell me to fúck off? What good does a link do me when I want to listen to music?

Life is all fúcked up.

I understand the individual words, but together they make no sense. Who is Cory Evans? Why did he wife tell me to fúck off? What good does a link do me when I want to listen to music?

Life is all fúcked up.
    Did you not read about her now famous tweet after last week's football? Perhaps it has not made the news in Kent.

Did you not read about her now famous tweet after last week's football? Perhaps it has not made the news in Kent.
    No, I'm entirely at a loss.

No, I'm entirely at a loss.
    The wife of Northern Ireland defender Corry Evans has apologised - after she posted a racist tweet about the Romanian referee in last night’s play-off defeat to Switzerland.

Ovidiu Hategan awarded a penalty for handball in their 1-0 loss, a decision that has been widely criticised.

Lisa Evans says she let her emotions take over - and would never condone racism.

The original tweet from Evans’s account read: “Romanian gypsy c*nt!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably homed one of his smelly relatives!! Ungrateful twát!! Anyway onwards and upwards. #GAWA”.

The tweet was deleted and her account was briefly taken down.

No idea what GAWA means

The wife of Northern Ireland defender Corry Evans has apologised - after she posted a racist tweet about the Romanian referee in last night’s play-off defeat to Switzerland.

Ovidiu Hategan awarded a penalty for handball in their 1-0 loss, a decision that has been widely criticised.

Lisa Evans says she let her emotions take over - and would never condone racism.

The original tweet from Evans’s account read: “Romanian gypsy c*nt!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably homed one of his smelly relatives!! Ungrateful twát!! Anyway onwards and upwards. #GAWA”.

No idea what GAWA means
    Classy chick. Nice.

Classy chick. Nice.
    Spat me water out first time I saw it.

In with both feet from the off but the follow up on the relatives just set’s her on a new level.

I expect similar action from Mrs Ramsey or Xhaka now on Saturday evening.

No idea what GAWA means
    Green and White army, I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Green and White army, I would imagine.
    Fear maith a Pheadar.