Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gibbs gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Monty, Sir C ............... Rich.

What are you laughing about, potatoboy?

Monty, Sir C ............... Rich.

Rich will just say whatever Burney tells him to say
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Cant think there are too many that genuinely think it is a good idea for him to stay. There will be some.

Doesn't matter anyway, he is staying.

Well, now would be the wrong time for him to leave. It was either this summer or next summer, not 3 weeks into the season.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What are you laughing about, potatoboy?
    Don't take that tone with me.

I didn't mean it to end the way it did as I listed two of the greatest football thinkers in our midst, and then I realised Rich was also in the gang.

I am sure when you realise this you also can see the twisted humour at play here.

I accept your apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Well, now would be the wrong time for him to leave. It was either this summer or next summer, not 3 weeks into the season.
    He isn't going to go in the summer either. He wont walk out on a two year contract.

You are going to have to sack him, which isn't going to happen unless we get a new owner, which doesn't look very likely.

In other words, we are totally ****ed.

Don't take that tone with me.

I didn't mean it to end the way it did as I listed two of the greatest football thinkers in our midst, and then I realised Rich was also in the gang.

I am sure when you realise this you also can see the twisted humour at play here.

I accept your apology.
    Well, it appears that I may have been a little hasty on this occasion.

Please accept my apologies for any pain my words may have caused you, and be assured of my undying respect and amity.

He isn't going to go in the summer either. He wont walk out on a two year contract.

You are going to have to sack him, which isn't going to happen unless we get a new owner, which doesn't look very likely.

My point was now would be the worst of the current possible outcomes. We just have to live with him.

Can you imagine Keswick, Gazidis and Kronke looking for a new manager? At least when we booted out Ricoh, we had David Dein in charge.

Yes, he always respects his contract. Even if that were to mean losing 4-0 every week and going down two divisions, one suspects.

Didn't Ivan put the ball into the fans' court during one of the previous slumps by saying that Arsene was ultuimately accountable to the fans? Implying that he (Gazidis) certainly can't remove Arsene, and Stan won't. So muggy banners and Wenger Out chants it must be, then.

Thing is, many people at the ground still have too much respect for The Mad King to wish to slay him like that. We might actually have to wait for him to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    My point was now would be the worst of the current possible outcomes. We just have to live with him.

Can you imagine Keswick, Gazidis and Kronke looking for a new manager? At least when we booted out Ricoh, we had David Dein in charge.
    Has to happen sometime, doesn't really matter when. The interesting thing is what will happen by October/ November if we are in the bottom four/five and still looking a shambles. I dont expect that but when you look at our away games for the next 6 weeks....... Sunday is definitely going to happen again, and pretty soon.

A solution that slowly but surely even the most calm thinkers are coming to.
    So that excludes Monty, then.

Because of the thinking bit, I mean.