Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's the chap. I think I last went in 2012.

I'm starting to only be able to remember the years things happened by trying to remember which woman I was with at the time. Problem is, I sometimes say things like 'You remember when we went to such and such?' only to remember too late that that was in my previous life. This can lead to a certain froideur.
    You know dat.

I once used the wrong name...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We nearly bought a decent sized family home in St Albans about five years ago but bottled it and opted for a poky little flat in Highgate. Now we've been totally priced out and are going to have to move out to ****ing Kent
    Yeah, we looked at it before we bought this place, but it was just too far out for work and we'd have got much less for our money.

Smudger lives in St Albans. I know this because he recently texted me with his address to ask me to send him something in the post
    that's funny as the friend I was meeting has an uncanny resemblance to him - and a brummy accent. **** striker though

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know dat.

I once used the wrong name...
    Oooof! I've never done that. I've always been very, very paranoid about that.

Good God! It wasn't...you know...during, was it?

Yeah, we looked at it before we bought this place, but it was just too far out for work and we'd have got much less for our money.
    Get yourself up Shap way.
    https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...63.htmlhttp://

She'd need a short name
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We nearly bought a decent sized family home in St Albans about five years ago but bottled it and opted for a poky little flat in Highgate. Now we've been totally priced out and are going to have to move out to ****ing Kent
    Don't worry, m.

Sell your flat now and wait for the post-Brexit housing market crash.

You could then move in next to Arsene in Harmsworth Way
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That would be lovely. Although I fear the commute might take it out of me.

Christ no. For a start I'd have had to remove the gag.

Christ no. For a start I'd have had to remove the gag.
    Yes. Not easy with the handcuffs on, I don't suppose.

I'm well aware mine would go absolutely fvcking garrity if I ever did that and have managed to guard against it for six years now.

How far in were you when you did it (as it were).