Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Now I don't really care about James Bond films as they're really stupid, but

New Orleans, cocaine, Wings, a henchman with a mechanical arm, crocodile stepping stones, a routemaster, local inhabitants laughing at the honky, etc.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

New Orleans, cocaine, Wings, a henchman with a mechanical arm, crocodile stepping stones, a routemaster, local inhabitants laughing at the honky, etc.
    Crocodile? Surely alligators in that neck of the bayou?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Crocodile? Surely alligators in that neck of the bayou?
    They all look the same to me.

I like the bit where Mech-Arm gets his string cut and is helplessly attached to the rail in the train before being defenestrated. Needless to say, he has the last laugh!

And another thing, notice how all the joke fillum names we did are from the first ten or twelve. Because after that the names are indistinct and unmemorable. Live a little that. Die a little the other. I can't remember what any of them are actually called.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They all look the same to me.
    Apart from the fact that crocodiles are about three times the size, of course.

Mind you , the franchise was way ahead of the curve when Felix Leiter turned black for Live And Let Die in '73
    Good shout, Viva. Burnley must have been well vexed.

Good shout, Viva. Burnley must have been well vexed.
    As I gurgled in my cradle and shat myself back in 73 I was undoubtedly a ball of outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Apart from the fact that crocodiles are about three times the size, of course.
    But they can be disarmed with a pencil and a rubber band. It said so on QI.

Or maybe that was alligators.

And another thing, notice how all the joke fillum names we did are from the first ten or twelve. Because after that the names are indistinct and unmemorable. Live a little that. Die a little the other. I can't remember what any of them are actually called.
    Quantum of Sole-bass could have worked