Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Speaking of Kilbane - can't find the tackle on Edu but did find this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was Alan Wiley - so **** knows. Much more of a pen than the one he gave though
    Its quite hard to watch. Sometimes I convince myself that I look back at these sides with rose-tinted glasses and they couldn't possibly have been as good as I remember. THen I see this....

I mean, even the Pires follow up header for the second goal. That header is just so beautifully precise.

There will never be another player like Dennis. Ever....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its quite hard to watch. Sometimes I convince myself that I look back at these sides with rose-tinted glasses and they couldn't possibly have been as good as I remember. THen I see this....

I mean, even the Pires follow up header for the second goal. That header is just so beautifully precise.

There will never be another player like Dennis. Ever....
    I know - to get him, Pires, Henry, Vieira and Freddie all in one team - obscene really

I know - to get him, Pires, Henry, Vieira and Freddie all in one team - obscene really
    Could argue we should have won more than we did... there again the Man U team at that time wasn't too shabby
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Could argue we should have won more than we did... there again the Man U team at that time wasn't too shabby
    We should have won the league in 2002/3, that is probably the only big disappointment. Could have done better in Europe I suppose....

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yeah - some team, Stam, Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Van Nistelrooy, Riley ...

Yeah - some team, Stam, Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Van Nistelrooy, Riley ...
    Sky Sports (10%)....

THe sheer bloody size of them. And Sol, Lauren, Gilberto....they look like giants compared to our current side.

Absolute brutes....