Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So, as it's Friday, I may drink tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fvcking well was. You only knew me on my second time around, when I usually only smoked about 10 Marlboro Lights a day (which I admit was pretty gay consumption). Between the ages of 13 and 27, I used to smoke a minimum of 20 Marlboro reds per day, with the usual doubling effect if I was on the p1ss or what have you. Proper smoker back then
    You used to do a sort of suspicious duck face in the direction of a Marlboro like a princess approaching a navvie's cóck.

It was a clearly a relief to you to put the fags down and not have to pretend any more

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thanks. I'm actually as bad at shopping online as I am in real shops but I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How much do you smoke a day normally ash? liquids usually come in zero nicotine low medium and high.
    i used to use the high but switched to the medium.
    Dunno. Rollees you see, so I don't count them. Used to be 25g per week (2 * 12.5g) until the guvmint demanded I buy 30g pouches so now I smoke 30g a week. Well done the anti-smoking nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dunno. Rollees you see, so I don't count them. Used to be 25g per week (2 * 12.5g) until the guvmint demanded I buy 30g pouches so now I smoke 30g a week. Well done the anti-smoking nazis.
    They do have some funny ideas, Though maybe they are winning as it's so much of a bloody hassle with the silly boxes and being locked behind metal doors. I am sure there were plenty of smokers who'd buy a pack of 10 and just smoke that for the day. now they have to buy 20 so all of a sudden perhaps they will smoke 11 or 12 then up to 15 then before you know it they now smoke 20 a day.

However drink as much as you like, they don't even put nutrition info on beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You used to do a sort of suspicious duck face in the direction of a Marlboro like a princess approaching a navvie's cóck.

It was a clearly a relief to you to put the fags down and not have to pretend any more
    Look, mate, just because you're not man enough to give up cigarettes properly, there's no need to go around projecting your lack of moral fibre onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    However drink as much as you like, they don't even put nutrition info on beers.
    Steady on now. First they came for the smokers etc...

It'll end with restrictions on Coca-Cola sales my friend. Mark my words.

They will never do anything to the beers for a long time imo. the units thing and the pregnant woman thing will be it for now
    Coke will be before that.

I like the idea that the only way to treat a problem is to make the public pay more for it

Sugar Tax my friend.

Last edited by SWv2; 10-27-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, it's best not to mention it to too many people.

Just revel in how healthy and fulfilled we are as human beings now. Unlike people like Burney and Peter.
    Well, I dont drink or take drugs. I am also a vegan (sometimes). I am down to perfect weight and can walk both up and downstairs like a 20 year old.

Ok, I smoke like a ****ing chimney but.....well, a man has his limits.

I'll get through 50g a week. That said, I dont smoke half of them. Its a couple of puffs and then chuck it away as I enter a building.