Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I checked out Ed Sheeran last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well I thought I had been watching The Killers and had even texted my son to tell him

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To see what all the fuss is about.

He is clearly a technically gifted young man. To hold an audience alone and make such a sound by manipulating thon fancy pedal shows a remarkable musical dexterity. He's clearing put the time in and mastered his art.

But the blandness of it all! Jesus H Holy Christ, it's like listening to wallpaper paste!

Kids must be easily pleased these days; either that or their drug of choice is Mogadon.
    what a splendid beat combo they were but then discovered they were in fact called King Gizard and the Lizard Wizzard. I imagine the singer fella is only allowed out of his straight jacket for the duration of his performance then it's straight back on the medication and a padded cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    what a splendid beat combo they were but then discovered they were in fact called King Gizard and the Lizard Wizzard. I imagine the singer fella is only allowed out of his straight jacket for the duration of his performance then it's straight back on the medication and a padded cell.
    Well that sounds like it has a personality, at least, so let's be grateful.

I've got a friend who plays trumpet in a jazz band who was asked to perform with a brass band on Sunday morning. A brass band called Black Dyke, no less.

Not my cup of tea, really.