Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh yes. First Momentum made it acceptable, now Jeremy’s making it fashionable.
    Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.
    Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don Roper Fan Club, if I recall correctly. He lived in America, I thought. He had a profile picture of himself that appeared to show him cottaging in a back alley while wearing a shiny bomber jacket.

I think the comment 'My uncle Kurt died in Auschwitz - he fell out of one of the watchtowers' finished him off.
    That was me! .. not my own of course. I remember Alf Goonit saying he'd spat his coffee all over his screen laughing when I posted that up. Well done me

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That was me! .. not my own of course. I remember Alf Goonit saying he'd spat his coffee all over his screen laughing when I posted that up. Well done me
    Was it? For some reason, Sir C has been saying for years it was Gooner1990. This always seemed unlikely to me, since he was notably lacking in wit.

Was it? For some reason, Sir C has been saying for years it was Gooner1990. This always seemed unlikely to me, since he was notably lacking in wit.
    I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac.

Herbert Augustus Chapman "They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green."

Already started
    That might esplaaaain why Monty's having to leave East Finchley for Faversham

Enforced evacuation
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Sir C "I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac."

Any odds on Strood?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac.
    So we're saying h is lying, are we?

I thought so. You can't trust his sort.

Bugger! Thinking of it now, wasn't DRFC actually the brother of the other American who was basically our soppy old tit in residence? And now his feckin name escapes me. He hasn't posted for about 5 years.