Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Root channeling his inner Tony C

Joe Root channeling his inner Tony C

if ur gay thats ur lookout but not insult ok

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    if ur gay thats ur lookout but not insult ok
    That wasn't t, that was some absolute fruitcake... what was his name now? That's going to bug me all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That wasn't t, that was some absolute fruitcake... what was his name now? That's going to bug me all day.
    I thought everyone on here was Tony C

Lol what did I do now?

I think perhaps Gabriel meant it as - Don’t be an a••hole rather that gay gay.

Only thing this confirmed is England’s Captain is a raging SWJ.

Gooner Rob.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Modd, wasn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol what did I do now?

I think perhaps Gabriel meant it as - Don’t be an a••hole rather that gay gay.

Only thing this confirmed is England’s Captain is a raging SWJ.
    True. Apart from anything else, imagine trying to tell a West Indian there’s nothing wrong with being a battyboy

Those lads REALLY hate the pooves.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    True. Apart from anything else, imagine trying to tell a West Indian there’s nothing wrong with being a battyboy

Those lads REALLY hate the pooves.
    It's what those lot are like.

We did week or more long free tkeno festivals - teknivals.

One of our best {white, bourgeois} mates was into Jamaican music and used to mix it.

He couldn't understand why I thought "If you drink in a chi-chi man bar, fire make we burn them" and "Boom, bye-bye, in the batty-boy head" was inappropriate.

Only thing I’m surprised at is that no one has mentioned that yet again we have the white man talking down to a brother

Shame I’m not playing...so I can’t call you gay hmm well I hope you bat a long time because I’ve got a few hundred other ones coming up.

Why are you smiling at me...do you like boys?

-

Legit question imo

a 4 game ban and 75% match fee ban is way over the up.

Root lapping up the praise...the new SJW hero who stood tall in the face vile homophobia tirade

Would’ve rated Root more if he replied - No...it’s because you’re a sh ite bowler.