Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, Sanchez is playing in another tournament this summer?

Hang on, Sanchez is playing in another tournament this summer?

Confederations Cup for those wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Confederations Cup for those wondering.
    yep - in Russia. Fancy a trip there

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    yep - in Russia. Fancy a trip there
    Just noticed Germany are in it too. If we keep them him and Ozil will be back late to pre-season

Just noticed Germany are in it too. If we keep them him and Ozil will be back late to pre-season
    Jodi's pretty good though - think he will rotate the team through the tournament. Generally looks after Mesut. Chile will run Alexis into the ground.

Get a lot of **** from Bayern fans about how Alexis is coming here - cheeky swap with Müller wouldn't be a terrible idea (they can throw in Alaba as well). What do you think?

If we don't keep them we will end up scrambling arounf at the end of August for replacements and lose out first league games. Groundhog.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jodi's pretty good though - think he will rotate the team through the tournament. Generally looks after Mesut. Chile will run Alexis into the ground.

Get a lot of **** from Bayern fans about how Alexis is coming here - cheeky swap with Müller wouldn't be a terrible idea (they can throw in Alaba as well). What do you think?
    Quite like Douglas Costa too if we were to take one of their attacking players. If we're going German Reus would still be the dream replacement. Quite like the look of Werner at Leipzig as well.

I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off. Mustafi is in the squard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off.
    those moving boxes won't pack themselves, a
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off. Mustafi is in the squard though.
    I think you are right actually - wd Jogi. Still a good outside bet for our manager next summer.

Quite like Douglas Costa too if we were to take one of their attacking players. If we're going German Reus would still be the dream replacement. Quite like the look of Werner at Leipzig as well.
    **** Leipzig - bottlers Costa was superb last season less so this, but possibly not an Ancelotti player. I've been banging on about Reus since he was at Borussia Mönchengladbach - worried he is a leetle bit fragile though