Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dog and Duck 0 Royal Arsenal 3

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Souper Kev fell in awe of Wrighty and would look towards him with deference so much so that he'd pass up on goalscoring chances which any greedy striker would have taken in preference to passing to a more obstructed IWWW
    Became a bit punchy too
    Is that really what happened?

I started travelling around then, so never saw poor Kev's decline and fall. Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Is that really what happened?

I started travelling around then, so never saw poor Kev's decline and fall. Gutted.
    In levels of deviency that makes me look like LA, I actually went ot Leicester City to watch them play Leeds when Super Kev went on oan there at the start of his career...THINK Leicester won 4-3 and he scored
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    In levels of deviency that makes me look like LA, I actually went ot Leicester City to watch them play Leeds when Super Kev went on oan there at the start of his career...THINK Leicester won 4-3 and he scored
    I was following how Andy Cole was doing for Bristol City. Didn't go there, obv. But we really should have kept him. We didn't have big squads and lots of subs back then. And we end up buying Hartson and Kiwomya.

My first game after I'd been travelling India the first time for 8-9 months was the day GG got sacked. Glenn Helder made his debut and had one lovely touch of skill. Kiwomya scored. 1-0 to the Arsenal.

I wonder if young Eddie could succeed for us as an Arsenal born and bred striker?