Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Google memo fella gone :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Is it like baby formula whereby the better known (and therefore more expensive) brands that claim to be the best are 100% the same as the cheaper ones?
    I guess so. The wife breastfed all ours, lucky devils
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    BARF, an acronym for Bones And Raw Flesh. Plus, as you suggest, whatever else they fancy.
    Mind you, you're in France, so you'd want to be careful letting them feed on the locals. Poor things might catch something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And his breakfast, when he's not looking.
    Cheeky brutes.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In other news from the world of bat-shít mental progressives, a professor at the University of Georgia has declared that he'll let his students pick their own grades in an effort to reduce their stress levels.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9551

He was always going to get the sack once the memo was leaked outside.

Regarding this link....I am reminded of an employee that wanted me to recommend him for promotion because, and I quote "all my friends (outside) have got promoted and I feel that I am being left behind"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    He was always going to get the sack once the memo was leaked outside.

Regarding this link....I am reminded of an employee that wanted me to recommend him for promotion because, and I quote "all my friends (outside) have got promoted and I feel that I am being left behind"
    Yes. The interesting question is whether he was sacked because Google actually think he did something wrong or because, as a corporate entity, it's the path of least resistance to sack him?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    For instance, a veterinary physician's surgery will be festooned with ads for Pedigree Chum or whatever and I will be solemnly advised that it is the very best nutrition for my dogs. Not because the vet actually believes it, or even because it's true, but because Mars Incorporated pay him to say it. They contribute billions to their education, training and facilities and R & D in their field. They have been comprehensively bought by the Man.

But then, so has everybody else; we're all culpable
    Reminds me of The Swamp. And The Fools on the Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. The interesting question is whether he was sacked because Google actually think he did something wrong or because, as a corporate entity, it's the path of least resistance to sack him?
    Of course he was sacked because it was leaked; and to retain his services would be perceived to be condoning the said perpetuating of gender stereotypes.

The virtue-signalling twitterati would then give Google also sorts of **** on the internets (is this violence?) and the Google brand would be tarnished.

Oh what times, etc...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For a corporate entity, it's the same thing, isn't it? They're not taking him out and shooting him, after all. He'll get another job somewhere else if he wants, and he's maybe got plenty of cash already.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Of course he was sacked because it was leaked; and to retain his services would be perceived to be condoning the said perpetuating of gender stereotypes.

The virtue-signalling twitterati would then give Google also sorts of **** on the internets (is this violence?) and the Google brand would be tarnished.

Oh what times, etc...
    Hence, “We strongly support the right of Googlers to express themselves .."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Reminds me of The Swamp. And The Fools on the Hill.
    Books, A? Television?